General terms and conditions and customer information
I. General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts that you conclude with us as a supplier (Laduti) via the website www.laduti.de. Unless otherwise agreed, we object to the inclusion of any terms and conditions of your own that you may use.
(2) A consumer within the meaning of the following provisions is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his or her independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) Already with the placement of the respective product on our website, we submit a binding offer to conclude a contract under the conditions stated in the item description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are stored in the "shopping cart". Via the corresponding button in the navigation bar you can call up the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering the personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, all order data are finally displayed again on the order overview page.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express / PayPal Plus, Amazon-Payments, Postpay, Sofortüberweisung) as a payment method, you will either be taken to the order overview page in our online shop or you will first be redirected to the website of the instant payment system provider.
If you are redirected to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or enter your data there. Finally, you will be redirected back to our online shop to the order overview page.
Before sending the order you have the possibility to check all details again, to change them (also via the function "back" of the internet browser) or to cancel the purchase.
By sending the order via the "buy now" button, you declare the legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) Your requests for the preparation of an offer are non-binding for you. We will submit a binding offer in text form (e.g. by e-mail), which you can accept within 5 days.
(5) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is carried out by e-mail, partly automatically. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have provided to us is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically guaranteed and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Term of contract / Termination
If the subject of the contract is recurring/permanent services (subscription), the contract is concluded for an indefinite period. Each contracting party has the right to terminate such contract without notice until the next delivery date without giving reasons. The right to extraordinary termination for good cause, in particular repeated breach of the main contractual obligations, remains unaffected.
The cancellation can be made in the customer account via the menu item "Subscription" and there via the "Cancellation form" or in text form (by post or e-mail).
§ 4 Right of retention, reservation of title
(1) You may only exercise a right of retention insofar as it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 5 Liability
(1) We shall be liable in each case without limitation for damages arising from injury to life, limb or health. Furthermore, we shall be liable without limitation in all cases of intent and gross negligence, in the event of fraudulent concealment of a defect, in the event of the assumption of a guarantee for the quality of the object of purchase and in all other cases regulated by law.
(2) Liability for defects within the scope of the statutory warranty shall be governed by the corresponding provision in our customer information (Part II).
(3) Insofar as essential contractual obligations are affected, our liability in the event of slight negligence shall be limited to the foreseeable damage typical for the contract. Material contractual obligations are material obligations which arise from the nature of the contract and the breach of which would jeopardise the achievement of the purpose of the contract, as well as obligations which the contract imposes on us according to its content in order to achieve the purpose of the contract, the fulfilment of which makes the proper performance of the contract possible in the first place and compliance with which you may regularly rely on.
(4) In the event of a breach of immaterial contractual obligations, liability is excluded in the case of slightly negligent breaches of duty.
(5) Data communication via the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be error-free and/or available at all times according to the current state of the art. In this respect, we are not liable for the constant or uninterrupted availability of the website and the service offered there.
§ 6 Choice of law, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
(1) German law shall apply. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply insofar as the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer's habitual residence is not withdrawn as a result (favourability principle).
(2) The place of performance for all services arising from the business relations with us as well as the place of jurisdiction is our registered office, insofar as you are not a consumer but a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law. The same shall apply if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or if your place of residence or habitual abode is unknown at the time the action is brought. The right to also call upon the court at another legal place of jurisdiction remains unaffected by this.
(3) The provisions of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall expressly not apply.
II. customer information
1. identity of the seller
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (ODR platform), which can be accessed at http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction options are carried out in accordance with § 2 of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. contract language, contract text storage
3.1 The contractual language is German.
3.2 The complete contract text is not stored by us. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or electronically saved using the print function of the browser. After receipt of the order by us, the order data, the legally required information for distance contracts and the General Terms and Conditions will be sent to you again by e-mail.
3.3 In the case of quotation requests outside the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data in the form of a binding offer in text form, e.g. by e-mail, which you can print out or save electronically.
4. essential characteristics of the goods or services
The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services can be found in the respective offer.
5. prices and payment modalities
5.1 The prices listed in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2 The shipping costs incurred are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne additionally by you, unless free delivery has been promised.
5.3 The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
5.4 Unless otherwise stated in the individual payment methods, the payment claims arising from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately.
6. delivery conditions
6.1 The delivery conditions, the delivery date as well as any existing delivery restrictions can be found under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
6.2 Insofar as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item during shipment only passes to you upon handover of the goods, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or a person otherwise designated to carry out the shipment.
7. statutory liability for defects
7.1 The statutory rights of liability for defects shall apply.
7.2 As a consumer, you are requested to check the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. If you do not comply with this, this has no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
Alternative Dispute Resolution in accordance with Art. 14 (1) ODR-VO and § 36 VSBG:
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can access at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr find. We are not obliged or willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.